DR. GREG REID returns this week to try to fit together the pieces of a very disturbing puzzle.
Jeffrey Epstein is gone but not forgotten. ABC News anchor Amy Robach was caught earlier this year on a hot mic venting her frustration at ABC News management at killing her scoop on the convicted pedophile three years ago. (She has since walked back her comments, claiming that the story didn’t meet ABC’s journalistic standards.)
Last week, the FBI released its file on a group called The Finders that was investigated by the US Customs Service and Washington DC Metro Police. Apparently, the group was trafficking children for sex and traveling to places like Moscow, North Vietnam, and North Korea from the late 1950s through the ‘70s, the height of the Cold War.
Despite a shocking amount of evidence, including photographs, a video production facility, computer files, an altar, and “many jars of urine and feces” recovered from a warehouse connected to the Finders, Metro PD and the USCS were told that “the activity of the Finders had become a CIA internal matter.” The police report had been classified secret, the FBI withdrew from the investigation and “no further action” was taken.
This is troubling, because if foreshadowed a strange detail in the Epstein case, reported by investigative journalist Vicky Ward:
Epstein’s name, I was told, had been raised by the Trump transition team when Alexander Acosta, the former U.S. attorney in Miami who’d infamously cut Epstein a non-prosecution plea deal back in 2007, was being interviewed for the job of labor secretary. The plea deal put a hard stop to a separate federal investigation of alleged sex crimes with minors and trafficking.
“Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition.
“Belonged to intelligence?” Like the Finders?
Links for a deeper dive:
- The FBI’s file on the Finders: http://bit.ly/33CaHyn
- Twitter thread featuring key memos in FBI’s file on the Finders: http://bit.ly/32ERLOp
- “Jeffrey Epstein’s Sick Story Played Out for Years in Plain Sight” by Vicky Ward – http://bit.ly/2Cy33cx
- My interviews with authors Nick Bryant (The Franklin Scandal) and William H. Kennedy (Lucifer’s Lodge: Satanic Ritual Abuse in the Catholic Church) – https://www.vftb.net/?p=7801
- My interview with Dave McGowan, author of Programmed to Kill, about what he termed “the pedophocracy”: https://www.vftb.net/?p=3368
- My discussion with Gonz Shimura about #Pizzagate: https://www.vftb.net/?p=6677
- Conspiracy of Silence (YouTube video of documentary about the Franklin Credit Union pedophile scandal): http://bit.ly/2NDeTZj