FAIRY TALES aren’t all Mother Goose and Snow White. There is a dark side to those stories that can be traced back to the entities in the unseen realm.
Dr. Judd Burton joins us for our annual Halloween episode together, and he explains that the fantastic stories of witches, giants, and trolls that we heard as children can be traced back to the rebellion of the fallen spirits.
Listen to our past Halloween shows with Judd Burton here:
- Vampires, Werewolves, and the Nephilim (2010)
- Flesh and Blood (2014)
- Halloween and the Van Helsing Way (2015)
- Halloween, Vampires, and Blood (2016)
- Paneas, the Watchers, and the Ghosts of Giants (2017)
- Terrors and Tropes (2018)
- From Watchers to Witches (2019)
- Gobekli Tepe and the Watchers (2020)
- Supernatural Contraband (2021)
Get our free app! It features all of our weekly content—this podcast, our weekly Bible study, the Gilbert House Fellowship, and our weekly programs SciFriday and Unraveling Revelation. It’s free and available for iOS, Android, Amazon Kindle Fire tablets, and for Roku and Apple TV. Find the link here: www.GilbertHouse.org/app/.
Please join Derek and Sharon Gilbert each Sunday for the Gilbert House Fellowship, our weekly Bible study podcast. Log on to www.GilbertHouse.org for more details.
Get all of our podcasts — VFTB, P.I.D. Radio, and the Gilbert House Fellowship — at Spreaker. That’s more than 1,600 hours of free archived audio going back to 2005!